Tuesday 7 May 2013

Teddy News - Bear's Birthday Bash at Dart Music Festival

Big Reg
Calling all Bears...

Hello fellow teddy bears - Big Reg here..! 

Please come to my party at the Flavel Studio on Saturday morning from 10.30 - 11.15 am to help me celebrate my 4th birthday.

If you own a child between 0 - 5 years old, I'd love you to bring them along with you to join in all the fun.  



My friend Carol will be helping, and we'll be singing and dancing, shaking and banging, and generally having a lot of musical fun - so make sure that you (and your kids) wear your party best if you can!

Oh, and you'll also need to bring along a grown-up with you - just make sure they are well behaved...

See you there - love Reg

P.S. This event will be limited to 15 children aged between 0 - 5 years, and all children must be accompanied by an adult.

Book your free ticket in advance by calling the Flavel Box Office on 01803 839530 


10th, 11th & 12th may 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment