Monday 2 June 2014

Dart Music Festival - more...

More lovely feedback...
 
Chris from Slapface and the Hoagies says:
 
"Thank you once again for inviting us to play at the music festival.
 
I'm now sitting back at my desk wishing I was still there!
 
We had a great time and I must applaud you all for your hospitality and for having such a well organised festival. 
 
 
The weather was on your side, but the rest of it you did on your own. The whole atmosphere was terrific. Very relaxed and chilled."

 


Mama Takus. Photo: www.joemurtaghphotography.com
And this lovely comment from Mama Tokus:

"Hi Hilary and the team

I just wanted to say a big thank you for booking me to play at the Dart Music Festival.

I had a ball, loved meeting some great audience members and really enjoyed the venues where I played.
 
 
Everyone was so helpful and I do hope you're getting a chance to rest up after your sun-drenched triumph!

Visitors really appreciated your efforts, let me tell you. I was really proud to be involved. Hoorah!"

- Mama Tokus
 
 
 

It is so rewarding and heartwarming when artists give us feedback on their experience on performing at our wonderful Festival...

...so if you played - or visited - here this year please let us know - we'd love to hear from you. 

Please send your thoughts and comments to: valdepledge@hotmail.com

www.dartmusicfestival.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment